What we offer
- Cosmetic Procedures
- Bonded (Composite Resin) Tooth Coloured Fillings and Veneers
- Porcelain Fillings, Veneers, Crowns and Bridges
- Tooth Whitening (Bleaching)
- Treatment for TMJ Dysfunction
- Dental Implants
- Prevention and Treatment of Periodontal Disease (Gingivitis and Periodontitis)
- Endodontics (Root Canal Treatment)
- Minor Oral Surgery (Extractions)
- Partial Dentures (Acrylic and Chrome)
- Full Dentures
Our procedures and pain management
Our dental procedures are designed to help you feel as comfortable as possible at all times. We have the latest technology to make dental procedures painless and efficient. Below are some examples of the special care you can expect from us:
- Nitrous oxide, also known as laughing gas, available to you as recommended by us or at your request.
- An intra-oral camera that accurately displays your teeth in a digital format so that we can talk about the dentistry you may need or want.
- A digital radiography system that shows both the inside and outside structures of your teeth, helping with accurate diagnosis and providing education to our patients.
These services are provided at your chairside, where you can be relaxed as we discuss your treatment plan.
Fees and payments
We make every effort to keep your dental care costs to a minimum. As dental conditions vary in complexity, you will receive an estimate of the fees involved before any work is performed.
In order to keep the costs of dentistry as low as possible, we prefer payment for treatment at each visit. We accept cash, cheques and major credit cards. If you need to have your payments extended, we can arrange a payment plan.
If appropriate, we recommend you check your level of dental health coverage with your dental health benefits fund. Please be aware that you will be responsible for the total costs if your dental health benefits result in less coverage than anticipated.